We are happy to announce that we will be accepting EMD through Net Banking Account of SBI / IndusInd Aggregator.
Here's a simple step-by-step guide about using this facility:
1.Login to coaljunction website using your userid and password.
2. Click on EMD Management and choose Payment > Add option
3. From the options choose Payment Mode as Online, fill in the details and press Submit.
4. You would be redirected to SBI / IndusInd Aggregator Net Banking Site where in you need to enter your SBI / IndusInd Aggregator Net Banking User ID and Password and transfer the EMD Amount you wish to deposit.
5. On successful transfer a Transaction ID would be generated. Please note down the number for future reference.
6. After the EMD Transfer please login to your coaljunction account and check your e-ledger balance. If the transaction is complete then the transferred amount would be reflected in your e-ledger.
Bank charge as per applicable per transaction shall be payable by you for using this facility, this would be deducted by the bank directly from your bank account.
mjunction services limited shall not be held liable/responsible for any wrong transfer of funds, misuse of your user id or password, any link failure / fault at the end or part of SBI / IndusInd Aggregator.
For any queries please contact our Toll Free Help Desk Number 1800-419-20001 .
The last date and time for submission of EMD would be as per the details put up on the website under schedule for respective coal company.
Thanks & Regards,